Home Cleaning has never been so easy with our thoroughly designed clean and functional A5 Daily, Weekly Routines and Zone Cleaning Printables. These templates are the part of Cleaning Planner of Flylady's Control Journal, perfect as A5 Filofax or Large (A5) Kikki k Printable Inserts, or any other A5 planner.
All the time we think that there is a lot to do about the home cleaning. But if we think about it we are already doing most of it, we just don't have it written down.
≕Daily Routine Plan≔
Morning, Afternoon, Evening and Before Bed Routines give our day the structure that we need. Just set a regular time and define the tasks, you have to do every day to feel yourself happy with your clean and cozy home.
≕Weekly Routine Printables≔
Setting aside some time to create a plan of action will make the rest of your time working much more efficient. Make a list of tasks you have to do and break it down into days of the week by topic (Paper, Delayed, Grocery, Self-Care habits, Home cleaning, Kids, etc.). Every activity will have a day assigned for you to do it. Choose the order that will work for your family. And don't forget to take some time (or a whole day) for yourself.
≕Zone Cleaning Checklist≔
The basic idea of Zone Cleaning Method is to split up your home into zones (4 or 5). Each week you focus on deep cleaning of one zone, one week in a month for each zone. With this A5 Zone Cleaning Pages, you can modify the cleaning system to have 6 or even 8 zones. You may want to create zones based on the spaces in your home or you may want to divide your chores by type. Fill in each zone with appropriate chores and start decluttering, cleaning and organizing your cozy home. Make the system work for you, and you will be amazed how quickly this method allows you to keep things neater and cleaner in less time and gives you more time to spend with your family.
≕ 4 Layouts of Daily Routine Plan≔
1. Four Layouts of Daily Routine layout with one column
2. Daily Routine Checklist with checkboxes for the whole week
3. Daily Routine with two columns for plenty of tasks
4. Daily Routine with two columns and titles. You can use these columns to separate tasks for family members or use them as two categories of daily to-do's.
≕ 4 Layouts of Weekly Routine Plan≔
1. Weekly Routine layout with one column
2. Weekly Routine Checklist with check boxes for 5 weeks (one month)
3. Weekly Routine with two columns for plenty of tasks
4. Weekly Routine with two columns and titles. You can use these columns to separate tasks for family members or use them as two categories of weekly to-do's.
≕ Various Layouts of Zone Cleaning Plan≔
1. Two pages with space for your home plan with 6 or 8 zones
2. Two pages with a big space for home or cleaning zone plan with two task columns and monthly checklist.
3. Two layouts for one cleaning zone with small space for a plan.
≕ Facing pages of the layouts for printing on A4 size paper.≔