House Cleaning Planner – 4 in 1 set Bundle
Daily Routine, Weekly Plan, House Cleaning Hour, and Zone Cleaning Planner – these templates can be also used by Flylady’s cleaning system followers (flylady.net). The printables are perfect for any US Letter (8,5 x 11 in) Binder or Planner with rings.
1. Daily Routine Plan
Daily planning has never been so easy with thoroughly-designed, clean, and functional Daily Routine Printable. Morning, Afternoon, Evening, and Before Bed Routines give our day the structure that we need. Just set a regular time and define the tasks you have to do every day to be comfortable in your space.
2. Weekly Routine Printables
Without a schedule to hold ourselves accountable, it’s easy to put off less pleasant tasks. As our responsibilities pile up, we start feeling overwhelmed and don’t know where to start.
Setting aside some time to create a plan of action will make the rest of your day or week much more efficient. Make a list of tasks you have to do and break it down into days of the week by topic (Errands, Bill Pay, Grocery, Self-Care habits, Home cleaning, Kids, etc.). Every activity will have a day assigned to it. Choose the order that will work for your family, and don’t forget to take some time (or a whole day) for yourself.
3. House Cleaning Hour
According to the Flylady’s System (flylady.net), which I love, at the end of the working week, you need to do a quick and light version of the house cleaning. Your to-dos have to be completed in one hour and make the house looks tidy and clean. Write down the tasks that will make your house pretty and ready for guests and think about the right time for doing your cleaning to-dos. You can also engage in this process your kid or any other member of your family.
4. Zone Cleaning Checklist
The basic idea is to split up your home into zones (4 or 5). Each week you focus on deep cleaning of one zone, spending one week each month on every zone.
With these Zone Cleaning Pages, you can modify the cleaning system to have 6 or even 8 zones. You may want to create zones based on the spaces in your home, or you may want to divide your chores by type. Fill in each zone with appropriate chores and start decluttering, cleaning, and organizing your home. Make the system work for you, and you will be amazed how quickly this method allows you to keep things neater and cleaner in less time and gives you more time to spend with your family.
The PDF files are non-editable.
THE PDF FILES INCLUDE
1. First ZIP file includes printables with equal margins
2. Second ZIP file includes printables with left and right sides for the planner or binder with rings.
4 Layouts of Daily Routine Plan
1. Daily Routine layout with one column
2. Daily Routine Checklist with checkboxes for the whole week
3. Daily Routine with two columns for plenty of tasks
4. Daily Routine with two columns and titles. You can use these columns to separate tasks for family members or use them as two categories of daily to-do’s.
4 Layouts of Weekly Routine Plan
1. Weekly Routine layout with one column
2. Weekly Routine Checklist with checkboxes for 5 weeks (one month)
3. Weekly Routine with two columns for plenty of tasks
4. Weekly Routine with two columns and titles. You can use these columns to separate tasks for family members or use them as two categories of weekly to-do’s.
4 Layouts of House Cleaning Hour
Try all and choose those, that work for you
– 2 layouts for one person with and without a checklist
– 2 layouts for two persons with and without a checklist
17 Various Layouts of Zone Cleaning Plan
1. Two pages with space for your home plan with 6 or 8 zones
2. Two pages with a big space for home or cleaning zone plan with two task columns and monthly checklist.
3. Two layouts for one cleaning zone with a small space for a plan.